The kids are back in school, but over the next few weekends as fall gradually takes over from summer, it’s not too late to head out on a picnic, to let everyone enjoy to fresh air before winter really sets in.
So where should you explore in the Cowichan Valley? Here’s a list of five of our favourite parks to take a picnic. If you’ve never seen them, try them out:
1. Glenora Trails Head park, Glenora
2. Bright Angel Park, Cowichan Station
3. Waterwheel Park, Chemainus
4. Roberts Memorial Park, Yellow Point
5. Arbutus Park, Youbou
6. Bamberton provincial park, just outside Mill Bay
Yes, we cheated and listed six. What are your favourites?