Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

6.6°C

Pressure
99.6 falling
Dewpoint
-0.4 °C
Humidity
61%
Wind
WSW 6 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
4 PM
5°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
4°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
4°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 PM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 PM
2°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
2°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
1 AM
1°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
2 AM
1°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
3 AM
0°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 1.


Chance of showers

Friday

6 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of showers

Friday night

1 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Saturday

6 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 6.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

0 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low zero.


Chance of showers

Sunday

7 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7.


Showers

Sunday night

3 °C

Showers. Low plus 3.


Chance of showers

Monday

5 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Monday night

-1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

7 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.


Cloudy periods

Tuesday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

8 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.


Yesterday

Low
1.1 °C
High
8.8 °C
Precipitation
30.1 mm

Normals

Low
2 °C
High
8 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:57 AM
Sunset
5:58 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2016 10.5 C
Min 2012 -0.5 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2012 3.9 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data